Sabah continues preparations for the next season. Abdoulaye Ba, one of the new transfers of our team, told the sabahfc.az website about his transfer to our team, training camp and other issues:
– I am very happy to be here. I proud to be a member of the Sabah family. This is a new challenge for me. I believe that I will have a successful season with Sabah.
– You have been training with the team for several days now. What are your first impressions?
– There is a very good, positive atmosphere within the team. I adapted very quickly to my new team. Our team has good potential to succeed in the new season.
– What is your main goal in Sabah?
– My first big challenge is to go through qualifying Sabah FC for European cups. Difficult challenges will come, I’m aware of that, but I’m ready for them. And I’m sure that all together, we will become more strong.
– Your elder brother Samba Ba once performed in Azerbaijan. Did you talk to him when you received an offer from Sabah?
– Yes, my older brother Samba Ba once played in the Karvan club of Azerbaijan. He has friends and good experience in Azerbaijan. Therefore, it was easy for me to respond to the offer.
– In the end, what would you like to say to the fans of Sabah?
– I would like to tell them that I believe that we will reach our goals with their support in the new season.